Andhra Pradesh Transmission Company(APTRANSCO) announced the list of bidders who submitted their RfS for allocation of 1000 MW under the AP solar policy. Efficient Carbon, based in Hyderabad, has posted the list of bidders in its website and has reported that the list can be accessed from the e-procurement website.
It is interesting to note that some of the big companies that stayed away from the Tamil Nadu Solar bidding have participated in the Andhra Pradesh bids. These companies include – Astonfield Renewables, Azure Power, Enerparc AG, KSK, Roha Dyechem, Sunborne, Surana Ventures, Refex Energy, among others.
On the other hand, some major companies that took part in the Tamilnadu tender have also participated in the AP bidding. They include Welspun, Lanco, Waaree, Swiss Park Vanijya, GR Thanga Maligai group, Alex Green Energy, among others.
Some salient points as shared by Efficient Carbon are reproduced below.
- 184 bidders participated in the bidding
- In all, 294 bids were submitted by the 184 bidders
- A cumulative capacity of 1339.5 MW was bid for by the various bidders
- As many as 51 locations had no bidders at all
- As many as 42 locations received only 1 bid i.e. no competition
- The highest cumulative capacity bid by a single bidder was 80 MW by Alfa Infra Properties followed by Lanco Solar at 60 MW
- The maximum number of bids submitted by a single bidder was 8. Both Alfa Infra Properties and Lanco Solar submitted bids in 8 locations
- Medak, Mehabubnagar and Nalgonda districts received the most number of bids with each receiving more than 40 bids
- Alair, Ramannapet, Zaheerabad and Sadasivpet are the locations (132/33 KV substation node) that received the highest number of bids (atleast 8 bids each)
The full list and analysis is available at the Efficient Carbon website here .
Subscribe to RESolve Energy Consultants : Perspectives and Insights by Email